Thursday, September 23, 2010

repentance of mischievous servants

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Day by day, all of my jokes are gone;
All the travel of my life still goes on;
all the sins, all the past since I were born;
I faced like a sting of a thousands thorns.

Oh Allah, You're the most loving and forgiving;
I always stray from You but You never left me;
please forgive me,
please forgive me,
please forgive me,
I wish I could cry, but my tears are all gone.

Today I've seen many bad deeds and good deeds;
That You gave me to make me a better servants;
All of them, teach me about patience;
and the truth of Your messages from Muhammad(pbuh).

I realized how small I am, how weak I am,
and I am now in need of Your mercy,
I realized that I can do nothing,
with Your permission I can do anything,
all the guides and orders from Al-Quran,
bring a lot of truth and goodness.

I bear witness that there is no god but Allah,
and I bear witness that Muhammad(pbuh) is Your messenger.

La haula wala quwwata illa billah.

No comments:

Post a Comment